100% Natural Juice.
No artificial colors or preservatives, Vegan, Kosher, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Sugar-Free.
- Rich in vitamins and health benefits, our iJuice Lime Juice powder provides you with the sweet, citrus of lime.
- Our iJuice Lime Juice powder is delicious in salad dressings and are delightful in drinks of almost any kind.
This small citrus fruit packs a unique, tasty, and powerful punch!
This juicy fruit is green and has a wonderfully aromatic rind with powerful essential oils that gives off the refreshing lime scent.
Limes are well known for their sour taste and high vitamin C content which is known to support a healthy immune system response
Our iJuice Lime Juice powder preserves all the nutrition, the natural color, and the intensity of the lime’s flavor and delicious aroma. You get the best of the lime and all its juicy flavor.
The Best Organic Lime Juice Powder
Our lime Juice Powder is:
- 100% natural lime juice
- 100% total and pure lime juice with no added sweeteners
- An amazing source of nutrition and rich in antioxidants
- This product is an excellent garnish on fruit salads, savory salads, and can be used as a replacement for any recipe calling for lemon or lime juice, smoothie – including marinades, dishes, salad dressings, homemade ice creams, sorbets, icings, glazes and baked goods.
- Safe for natural masks, facial scrubs, and more!
Lime Juice Powder is A Tasty and Nutritional Powerhouse
Lime Juice is an excellent source of antioxidants, potassium, vitamins A, B, C, and D, calcium, and magnesium. For an absolutely wonderful, refreshing drink that may also aid digestion and boost metabolism, simply mix our Organic Lime Juice Powder into a cold glass of water, sip, and enjoy!
A simple act of drinking a glass of water with lime every morning can help create a more healing environment for the body.
Another benefit of boosting glass of water or your favorite drink with our organic lime juice powder lime water is that it hydrates and may even rejuvenate your skin!
More Amazing Benefits of Lime Juice Powder
If you thought lime juice powder couldn’t get any better, here are a few more amazing benefits:
- Hesperidin is a powerful component found in citrus fruits. It is known to support blood vessel health.
- Also found in citrus rinds, Diosmin is known to support healthy circulation and also may support a healthy inflammation response.
- D-Limonene, one of nature’s most common terpenes, is the main component of lime’s essential oils and responsible for the wonderful, concentrated smell that limes have.
Is Lime Juice Acidic or Alkaline?
This amazing fruit is made up of about 5% acid and has a pH level of 2-3, and is considered acidic in nature. Although inside the human body, when lime is metabolized, and its minerals are dissociated in the blood, it takes on an alkalizing effect and raises the body’s pH level to above 7. A pH-balanced system may help support the body’s ability to function at more optimal levels.
Do limes nourish the liver? Besides a lime’s ability to possibly support healthy bile production, some good science supports how limes may support healthy liver function.
Limes are a simple, cost-effective food for replenishing the body with electrolytes. Whether in the summer as a refreshing ‘water with lime juice or in the winter as a hot drink with a touch of honey to nourish and soothe the body: it is very restorative.
Our amazing lime juice powder is now just one more accessible way for you to incorporate this wonderful food into your daily life.
Some possible health benefits and traditional uses of Organic Lime Juice Powder may include:
- A nourishing source of vitamin c and other naturally occurring compounds
- May support colon health due to it being a nourishing source of pectin
- May support a healthy immune system response
- May support a healthy inflammation response
- May support healthy pH levels
- May support healthy liver function
- May support healthy gallbladder function
- May support healthy digestion
- May support healthy skin
- May replenish electrolytes and body salts
Constituents of Lime include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Copper, Zinc, Manganese
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, B-complex (no b12), Vitamin A, Beta Carotene, Beta Cryptoxanthin, Lutein, Zeaxanthin
- Flavanols: Quercetin
- Flavanones: Eriodictyol, Hesperetin, Naringenin, polyphenols, and terpenes
Suggested Use: Mix 1 gram with 8 ounces of purified or alkaline water or add to any recipes or your favorite smoothie.
Miscellaneous facts about our raw, organic Lime Juice Powder
Ingredients: Organic Lime Juice
Parts Used: Lime Juice (no seeds, no skin).
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantiifolia (Key Lime)
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- Keep your Raw Organic Lime Juice Powder in a cool, dark, dry place.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your licensed physician or medical practitioner before using any products, especially if you are taking any drugs or if you are pregnant or nursing. Protect from heat and light. Store out of reach of children.
If you are tired of juicing and clean-up afterward, if juicing is very time consuming, if organic grasses, sprouts, fruit and vegetables are too expensive, we present iJuice - the most concentrated package of fruit and vegetable juice powders on the market, EVER!
Our organic iJuice powders are derived from real vegetables, grasses, fruits and berries and give you real, delicious and refreshing juice, packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
iJuice is also wonderful for cooking, baking, sauces, smoothies or just stirring a little with purified or alkaline water for a delicious glass of refreshing juice.
All of our products are Organic, Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO and Do Not contain dairy, preservatives, additives, artificial colors, flavors, fillers, added sugars or artificial sweeteners.
With so many different varieties of juices, we guarantee that you will find a flavor to love and enjoy!
"Excellent product! it is so convenient. I love the concentrated form. Quick delivery, product arrived in great condition. Purchased due to difficulty finding fresh organic limes locally. Taste refreshing in my smoothies, saves me prep time, and money. Comes in powdered form, blended smoothly. I also tries your iJuice Lemon and enjoyed it very much. Will buy again. Thank you." -- Maria M.
"I like to use lime juice in most of my cooking and morning juices and shakes. Sometimes, you just don't have a lime laying around to squeeze. This powder is a wonderful substitution and easy to keep around. It has a wonderful flavor, a nice tartness and doesn't lose either of those when tossed in cooking. Will order again!!!" -- Kathy R.
"Tastes great and so convenient to have around for adding lime flavor to guacamole, smoothies, limeade, or for making my own Chile lime seasoning. I highly recommend!" -- Liliana R.
"An amazing product that simplifies your life while cooking or doing a quick and delicious lemonade. Definitely try it. Keep it in the fridge!" -- Dorine M.
"Great flavor!! Very easy to use!!! I am making lime juice and adding it to my morning smoothie. No sugar added, no preservatives and the best is that is 100% natural!! Definitive buying again!!!! Great for the family and very simple to use!!" -- Claudia B.
"I bought this specifically to mix with cayenne to sprinkle on my avocados, since regular lime juice doesn't stick. It works well & tastes great !" -- Rosa V.