Immune Support, Detox Wellness Organic Wildcrafted and Handpicked with Great Love and Care Delicious Herbal Carpathian Mountain Loose Tea
30 Servings (or more) of Loose Organic, Wildcrafted, Handpicked Herbal Mountain Immune Support Tea - (Caffeine Free)
30 Eco-Fil Disposable Unbleached Empty Bags/Sachets for Loose Tea with Drawstring, made from Wood Pulp Material, Biodegradable and Compostable.
Free Gift: Only One Set (One Kitchen Towel and One Oven Mitt) will be included to each order containing one or more Immune Support Tea.
Free Gift (while supply last)
More than 2,000 different plants grow in the Ukrainian Carpathian Mountains, which nourish the moisture coming from the healing air surrounding them.
Carpathian tea is officially recognized as an environmentally friendly, wildcrafted organic herbal tea.
With the development of new technologies and the chemical industry, ancient recipes began to be forgotten, but in the Carpathian Mountains region the natives sacredly kept knowledge passed down through family inheritance, which is highly valued around the world.
Our herbs are gathered by hand from the sub-alpine meadows of Carpathian Mountains, one of the most bio-diverse ecosystems in Europe. Then they’re carefully dried and airtight packed at the source to ensure maximum flavor and botanical potency. The result is - a soothing, delicious cup of energy, vitality and wellness.
Herbal Ingredients Blend: 57000 mg
Organic Mint, Organic Acacia, Organic Clover, Organic Rosehip, Organic Linden Leaf and Flower, Organic Raspberries, Organic Echinacea, Organic Melissa, Organic Horsetail, Organic Tail, Organic Hypericum, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Hawthorn Fruit, Organic Chamomile, Organic Hazel Leaf, Organic Blackberry Leaf.
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
- Caffeine Free
- Made with Love
How to Brew your Loose Tea
1. Tea Infuser
A tea infuser keeps any tea leaves from floating freely in your cup while you drink.
When the tea is done steeping, simply remove the infuser and set it aside.
2. Teapot or Tea Mug
A teapot or tea mug is what you place the infuser in to brew tea. Some tea mugs and glass tumblers have tea infusers that come with it.
3. Tea Kettle
You will need a tea kettle to boil water. Traditional stovetop kettles are useful. Electric kettles boil water faster and more efficiently.
Loose Leaf Tea Brewing Instructions
- 1. Boil water in your tea kettle
- 2. While waiting for water to boil, add the appropriate amount of loose leaf tea to your tea infuser. Place the tea infuser inside your teapot or mug.
- 3. When the water reaches the desired temperature, pour it over the tea infuser into your mug or teapot. This will allow the water to circulate through the leaves.
- 4. Remove the infuser and set aside for a second steeping.
- 5. Serve in your favorite mug, or pour over ice for a satisfying iced tea.
4. Using Disposable Tea Filter Bags (included)
- 1. Pack loose tea in a filter bags
- 2. Gently tighten the rope
- 3. Place the filter bag into cup
- 4. Pick up the bag and get a cup of tea
About Tea Bags: The disposable tea filter bags are made of wood pulp, and 100% biodegradable as well as eco-friendly.
- ✔ Eco-Friendly Material The Ultra-violet ray sterilized tea bags are made of wood pulp paper, sealed by heat press, no glue, odorless, biodegradable & compostable.
- ✔ Excellent Permeability No tea leaf particulates floating out through the bag while allowing the tea to steep perfectly.
- ✔ Sturdy to Cook The tea bags wouldn’t fall apart, when be used to brew tea
- ✔ Mess-Free No need to clean up, brewing becomes much easier, better than a metal infuser.
- ✔ Multiple Usages The tea bags are also may be used for bath soaks, soup spices, foot-bath, desiccant storage, camphor ball storage and so on.
Tips: Tea filter bags need to be stored in a cool and dry place.
This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Warning: If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs; if you are pregnant or nursing please consult with your licensed health care practitioner before using this product. Do not use this product if you are allergic to plants in the daisy family, such as chamomile or echinacea. Not recommended for use with children under 12 years of age.
There are all kinds of uses for these besides tea, and I love them and I will continue to use them everyday for my tea and whatever I need. Great product!" -- Michelle R.