iJuice - Pumpkin Juice Powder
- ORGANIC PUMPKIN - Fresh, sweet, pumpkin juice may just be the next great superfood. Pumpkins provide a unique fatty acid profile that may put this food in a class of its own.
- POWDERED FOR CONVENIENCE & EASY STORAGE - Pumpkins are rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. But they are harvested only in the fall which means that for most of the year we don’t have access to this delectable food. Pumpkin juice powder is convenient powder that lasts for up to 3 years so you can use it anytime of the year.
- IDEAL FOR TEA, BAKING & COOKING - Our aromatic pumpkin juice powder is delicious mixed in tea, bread, pies, cakes, cookies, soups, and sauces. Our powder is 100% pure from fresh, ripe, organic pumpkins without any additives or fillers.
- FUN PUMPKIN FACTS - Pumpkins are part of the Cucurbita family (also including squash and cucumbers) is a beautiful family of foods that are harvested during the fall and provides us with an abundant amount of seasonal nourishment. Did you know the largest pumpkin ever grown weighed 1140 pounds. The largest pumpkin pie on record was over 5 feet in diameter and 350 pounds- It used 80 pounds of pumpkin, 36 pounds of sugar, 12 dozen eggs and 6 hours to bake.
- PACKED WITH NUTRIENS. Beyond its delicious taste, pumpkin is nutritious and linked to many benefits. Pumpkin juice is packed with nutrients. This makes it a nutrient-dense food. It’s also a good source of fiber, which may suppress your appetite. Pumpkin is high in vitamins and minerals while being low in calories. It’s also a great source of beta-carotene, a carotenoid that your body converts into vitamin A.
1/2 lb - 227 grams
45 servings per container
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5 grams)
Suggested Use: Mix 1 scoop (5 grams) with purified/alkaline water, smoothies dressings, desserts or add to other recipes.
Ingredients: Organic Pumpkin Juice Powder
This product is 100% natural
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your licensed physician or medical practitioner before using any products, especially if you are taking any drugs or if you are pregnant or nursing. Protect from heat and light. Store out of reach of children.
If you are tired of juicing and clean-up afterward, if juicing is very time consuming, if organic grasses, sprouts, fruit and vegetables are too expensive, we present iJuice - the most concentrated package of fruit and vegetable juice powders on the market, EVER!
Our organic iJuice powders are derived from real vegetables, grasses, fruits and berries and give you real, delicious and refreshing juice, packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
iJuice is also wonderful for cooking, baking, sauces, smoothies or just stirring a little with purified or alkaline water for a delicious glass of refreshing juice.
All of our products are Organic, Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO and Do Not contain dairy, preservatives, additives, artificial colors, flavors, fillers, added sugars or artificial sweeteners.
With so many different varieties of juices, we guarantee that you will find a flavor to love and enjoy!
|"The flavor is perfect. I've used it in several recopies even ice cream with great success for bringing out that fresh pumpkin taste without bitterness. Recommending." -- Rita M.
|"I use this for my cat and do treats.. They love it. I also like pumpkin latte and use it for baking." -- Angie M.
|"This is a great pumpkin juice powder. It smells like fresh pumpkin and dissolves easily. We take it with us when we travel." -- Catherine M.
|"Pumpkin and Papaya are my favorite iJuice products. Thank you for all you do." -- Larry. M.
"Pumpkin is very delicious. This juice powder form allows much easier use in many recipes. I add it to my morning shake, it adds the taste and goodness of pumpkin much more easily. I use a lot of pumpkin and this has become my favorite way to add it. I also add this powder to dry cat food to help with digestion and my cats love it. Thank you!" -- Maria M.