iJuice - Lingonberry Juice Powder
Lingonberries are small, red berries. They are tart, slightly sweet, and rich in antioxidants that may prevent inflammation, promote heart health, and more. Lingonberries are rich in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that may benefit heart and gut health. Lingonberries are a “superfruit,” meaning they have a variety of health benefits.
- reducing inflammation
- preventing obesity
- preventing and treating brain aging
- preventing neurodegenerative disorders
Lingonberries have an abundance of health benefits. They are particularly rich in vitamins, polyphenols, and antioxidants. Below are some of the health benefits of lingonberries.
Lingonberries contain more antioxidants than many other berries. Antioxidants are important as they protect against oxidative cell damage, which can lead to various conditions such as:
- inflammation and inflammatory diseases
- cardiovascular diseases
- degenerative diseases
Antioxidants and plant compounds present in lingonberries include:
- Manganese: This is a mineral component of a major antioxidant enzyme known as superoxide dismutase. 100 grams (g) of lingonberries supply 139% of the recommended daily intake (RDI) of manganese.
- Vitamin C: 100 g of lingonberries provide 12% of the RDI for vitamin C, which plays an important role in wound healing and immune function.
- Anthocyanins: The rich, red coloring of lingonberries comes from anthocyanins, which have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
- Quercetin: Lingonberries are also rich in quercetin, which may reduce the risk of heart disease and blood pressure.
In a 2021 study using mice, researchers found that lingonberry supplementation protected against liver damage in mice that ate diets high in fat.
Reduced risk of cancer
Lingonberries are rich in phytochemicals and polyphenols, which can lower the risk of cancer by preventing tumor growth.
A 2018 study found that fermented lingonberry juice had an anticarcinogenic effect on oral cancer cells, inhibiting their growth and spread.
Further research into the effects of lingonberries on cancer is necessary.
The high polyphenol and fiber content in berries, including lingonberries, may promote cardiovascular health.
Anthocyanins, which are responsible for the red color of lingonberries, may also protect heart cells from oxidative damage.
A 2021 study found that lingonberries can beneficially modify gut microbiota and prevent inflammation in the liver and fat tissue.
Chronic inflammation links to various conditions such as:
- heart disease
- type 2 diabetes
- nonalcoholic fatty liver
Lingonberries are prevalent in traditional nordic medicines to treat oral yeast infection. According to research, lingonberries can help prevent bacteria from forming in the mouth, causing oral yeast infections.
Obesity can contribute to various metabolic disorders, such as type 2 diabetes.
An older 2014 study looked into the effect of berry supplementation on mice fed either a low fat diet, high fat diet, or high fat diet supplemented with 20% lingonberry, blackcurrant, bilberry, raspberry, açai, crowberry, prune or blackberry.
Mice fed with a lingonberry supplement:
- had a lower body weight compared to those on diets without lingonberries
- maintained weight easier
- had fewer bacteria in the gut linked to higher body weight
However, it is necessary to conduct similar studies in humans to truly determine the effects of lingonberries on weight.
Other benefits of lingonberries may include:
- promoting healthy blood sugar levels
- having antiviral properties
- lowering urinary tract infection UTIs in combination with cranberry juice
- protecting the kidneys from loss of function
- promoting eye health with antioxidants
1/2 lb - 227 grams
45 servings per container
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5 grams)
Suggested Use: Mix 1 scoop (5 grams) with purified/alkaline water, porridge, cereal, muesli, dressings, desserts or add to other recipes.
Ingredients: Organic Lingenberry Juice Powder
This product is 100% natural
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your licensed physician or medical practitioner before using any products, especially if you are taking any drugs or if you are pregnant or nursing. Protect from heat and light. Store out of reach of children.
If you are tired of juicing and clean-up afterward, if juicing is very time consuming, if organic grasses, sprouts, fruit and vegetables are too expensive, we present iJuice - the most concentrated package of fruit and vegetable juice powders on the market, EVER!
Our organic iJuice powders are derived from real vegetables, grasses, fruits and berries and give you real, delicious and refreshing juice, packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
iJuice is also wonderful for cooking, baking, sauces, smoothies or just stirring a little with purified or alkaline water for a delicious glass of refreshing juice.
All of our products are Organic, Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO and Do Not contain dairy, preservatives, additives, artificial colors, flavors, fillers, added sugars or artificial sweeteners.
With so many different varieties of juices, we guarantee that you will find a flavor to love and enjoy!
|"I have always loved lingonberries and was so excited to find this product. Due to chronic medical issues, I’ve had to switch to juices and smoothies for my nutritional intake. I add this juice powder to my shakes and sprinkle to my oatmeal. Love it." -- Lori C.
|"Delicious. Just real Lingonberry. No added sugar or preservatives. Small amount goes a long way and works great in muffins, smoothies, or pretty much anything you want to add flavor to. Have added when making seed bars, energy balls, chia pudding and several other healthy snacks. Great alternative for those looking for healthy options to have on hand during off season. I use several of other iJuice fruit options as well.' -- Gabriela R.
|"I tried many iJuice products and love all of them. I did a research on Lingonberry and was amazed by their health benefits. Now I add it to my smoothie together with iJuice spinach or supergreens. Thank you." -- Rose M.
|"Thank you for all you do to help people with your knowledge and good products. I learned about you from my mom and started taking some iJuice powders and Chlorophyll. Recently I tried Lingonberry and I love it. Will order again." -- Michelle T.
|"I use it iJuice Barley grass in my morning smoothies. I make a delicious lemon tea with it and it's very refreshing. I usually order it ones a month together with iJuice Lemon and also I love iJuice Lingonberry. Thank you." -- Irina M.