7 Pieces Brass Kitchen/Bathroom/RV Sink Male Female Faucet Adapter Kit for Connecting Water Filter, Ionizer, Standard Hose, Garden Hose via Diverter Accessories
- Convenient and practical: these brass aerator adapters are suitable for most common sinks and most types of faucet, which makes it convenient for connecting water filter/ionizer, garden hoses, sink sprayers, and more, preventing water leakage
- High-Quality Material : 7 pieces Faucet Adapter Kit Made of high quality chrome-plated brass, each thread is carefully polished to ensure no leakage. And each of faucet adapter is fitted with a gasket, which can prevent leakage.
- Application : Fit for most faucets with detachable aerators, can be connected to water filters, kitchen faucets, garden hoses, bathroom faucets, sink sprayers, etc.
- Attention : Faucet adapter kit only fit sinks with removable aerators, please make sure your sink faucet has removable aerator before purchasing. If not, these adapters will not work.
- Package includes 7 different sizes of our products, which can meet your needs, you don't have to worry about the inappropriate size.
- Standard Cache Adapter (SCAQ1) – Male 15/16”-27T
- Junior Cache Adapter (JCAN2) – Male 55/64”-27T
- Tiny Junior Cache Adapter (TJCAD3) – Male 3/4”-27T
- Tom Thumb Cache Adapter (TTCAD4) – Male 3/8”-18T
- Male Junior Adapter (MJA5) – Female 3/4”-27T
- Female Junior Adapter (FJA6) – Male 13/16”-27T
- Garden Hose Adapter (GHA7) – Male 15/16”-27T or Female 55/64”-27T X GHTM 3/4” or Male 55/64”-27T. Connects Female Garden Hose to Male or Female faucet. Also connects Male or Female aerator to Male or Female faucet
- Material: brass Color: silver
- 7 x Faucet adapters
"Nice selection of adapters and they had the size that would fit my faucet. I used them to connect my Alkaline Water Ionizer to my kitchen sink and also a garden hose to my backyard sink" --Nick P.
"Super nice. We bought these to get another adapter that fit our water filter. One of them fits perfectly for the intended purpose!" -- Michael R.
"It was good to have a selection because I didn't know exactly what I needed. Works well no problems. We used it for our new WaterMark Alkaline Water Ionizer. Also I used an adapter to connect the hose to my bathroom sink. I am disabled and in a wheelchair. I had to fill buckets in the sink and pick them up above my head and carry them to my plants, but now screw in the adaptor and connect the hose to water. Thank you. "-- Richard K.